Inquiries about admission into the College for Courses under the College should be addressed to: -
The Admissions Officer,
Kilimanjaro Christian Medical University College,
P.O. Box 2240, Moshi, Tanzania.
Tel: +255 (027) 2753616.
Fax: +255 (027) 2751351.
Tanzanian candidates seeking admission into Diploma and Certificate courses not conducted by KCMU College but by the Allied Health Sciences Schools should address their applications to the Ministry of Health and copy the respective School Principals, Kilimanjaro Christian Medical College, using the above postal address. Foreign candidates can apply directly to the respective School Principals.
Admission terms, registration procedures and regulations;
- A candidate is admitted to KCMU-College on the understanding that in accepting the admission he/she commits him/ herself to adhere to its charter, statutes, ordinances, regulations, rules and by-laws. KCMU College is an institution of higher learning and expects student behaviour on and off campus to be moral, ethical and legal. The college reserves the right to withdraw admission for conduct that is contrary to the objectives of the college.
- A non-refundable application fee of Tshs 30 000 or USD 30 is payable to the college.
- No application will be processed without evidence that this fee has been paid.
- Applications are invited till the end of April of the year for which admission is being sought. Applications with relevant attachments, as shown below, should be addressed to the address above.
- A copy of financial receipt in respect of application fees paid.
- Completed application forms
- Completed medical examination forms
These forms can be found in the application forms page
The academic year begins in the month of October each year. This is preceded by the orientation week for first year students.